Misdiagnosis multiple times. Only talks about child safety instead of doing real md work..., May 30, 2013
Both my kids were improperly diagnosed many times... You end up finding out when you're at children's hospital in the middle of the night. Misdiagnosed ear infections, exzema, and conjunctivitis. My mom could have diagnosed my kids. If she could prescribe meds, I would have just taken her advice instead... Not happy at all.
Dishonest billing and a bad bed-side manner. Not recommended...., Apr 22, 2013
I suggest staying away from Reseda Family Medical Clinic run by Dr. Syrus Feridouni. I've never had such a horrifying experience with a doctor or clinic.
1. They bill $390 for just the doctor's visit not including any treatment. In comparison, West Oaks Urgent Care in Winnetka charges about $65.
2. They overbill for service even if you they say they take your insurance. My insurance refused to pay portions of the bill as they exceeded their contractual agreement.
3. Dr. Feridouni has a cruel bed side manner. When cleaning a wound on my daughter's palm which was extremely painful, he asked her if it hurt and when she said it did, he told her "no it doesn't".
4. I was incorrectly and over-billed for services received and when I attempted to resolve the matter by explaining to Dr. Feridouni (in a calm and polite manner) why the billing was incorrect, he started yelling at me, said if I didn't pay he would send me to collections and hung up the phone
Very Dangerous please do a background check on this person before getting worse..., Mar 2, 2013
ery dangerous!! Always do some checking before seeing a doctor nowadays, me and my brother were looking for a spine doctor for our mother, we almost went to this doctor who had a very bad past with his reputation,we did some searching on the internet and found out he was part of a history called Microspinehurtme doctor, and now alot of patients from there have formed a website drtonymorkfacts.com, we learned he has lied about his past,stolen money from patients, lies about what his does ect..., we just wanted to let you know we found a better place at the LSI institute we did a consultation there and learned alot also, Dr. Mork has been claiming to invent his own tools when he was originally a doctor at the Bonati Back institute where he was fired from there also for hurting people too, there are far many more doctors better then him be very careful choosing the right doctor we were very lucky.
Good staff, horrible "doctor" - Wallet stuffer versus actual clinician ..., Feb 10, 2013
In a few words?
- Horrible bed side manner; dodged questions and threatened to quit when we inquired about alternative treatment methods. This dude is older than the internet as we know it and he was throwing hissy-fits like a rabid Bieber-fan.
- Extremely pessimistic. Every conversation boiled down to DEATH. Look, I get that cancer is no walk in the park, but rubbing our faces in it is counterproductive and honestly, believe it or not, does more harm than good. After the nth time of being told "HE IS GOING TO DIE," we stopped talking to him about and kept his patient visits short.
- Biggest gripe? Cancer research is a constantly developing field and new, novel discoveries are made often enough that you might spot it in the newspaper or online. It should have been a huge red flag when this so-called M.D. was absolutely clueless about significant changes in our understanding of how cancer works.
Final remarks? He gave up on our father when we walked through the door the first time. Had we known of his lazy, outdated way of treatment, we would have walked right back out of that room without hesitation.